Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: January 21
POSTED: 3:57 PM Jan 18 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Jan 21 2014
Louis XVI is guillotined, the first nuclear-powered submarine launches, the nation catches "Saturday Night Fever," and President Reagan's second inauguration heads indoors, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes