Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: January 20
POSTED: 9:54 PM Jan 05 2014 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Jan 20 2014
FDR is inaugurated for an unprecedented fourth time, Elvis is promoted to sergeant, "Meet The Beatles!" hits record stores, and Iran releases the American hostages, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Idaho woman accused of chewing up cop car seat
- Rhode Island man gets 4 DUIs in 30 hours
- Starbucks testing out a new 'beer latte'
- Walmart Mexico investigated for in-store cockfight
- Man catches 17-foot anaconda with bare hands
- Man tries to rent girlfriend to buy an iPhone 6
- Burned armpit hair causes Idaho car crash
- Caught on tape: Man uses banana to rob store
- Daredevil dachshund 'loves' first skydive