Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: January 20
POSTED: 9:54 PM Jan 05 2014 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Jan 20 2014
FDR is inaugurated for an unprecedented fourth time, Elvis is promoted to sergeant, "Meet The Beatles!" hits record stores, and Iran releases the American hostages, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy
- Virginia teen to become Honorary Marine after passing
- Teens encounter drunk Santa zombie in home