Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: January 20
POSTED: 9:54 PM Jan 05 2014 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Jan 20 2014
FDR is inaugurated for an unprecedented fourth time, Elvis is promoted to sergeant, "Meet The Beatles!" hits record stores, and Iran releases the American hostages, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Cops: Woman swallows stolen ring to 'hide it'
- Russian bank offers cats with mortgages
- 99 cans of beer in a pack
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)