Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: January 20
POSTED: 9:54 PM Jan 05 2014 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Jan 20 2014
FDR is inaugurated for an unprecedented fourth time, Elvis is promoted to sergeant, "Meet The Beatles!" hits record stores, and Iran releases the American hostages, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Beer thrown at tiger during drunken zoo party
- Drone with drugs, phones crashes outside prison
- New ice cream changes color as you lick it
- Father-to-be takes hilarious 'maternity pictures'
- Cronut creator unveils ice cream sundae in a can
- Plastic surgeon sued over 'cocaine nose' photos
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin