On this day: January 18
Three B-52s become the first aircraft to circle the globe non-stop, Willie O'Ree breaks the NHL's color barrier, "The Jeffersons" premieres, and Jim Thorpe gets his Olympic medals back, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Reports: 10,000 doves searched by police in China
- Accused doughnut truck thief drops pastry, surrenders
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- Strong cologne leads cops to hiding criminal
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?