On this day: January 18
Three B-52s become the first aircraft to circle the globe non-stop, Willie O'Ree breaks the NHL's color barrier, "The Jeffersons" premieres, and Jim Thorpe gets his Olympic medals back, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- The allure of the 200-year-old clockwork boy
- No joke: Obama interviewed by Zach Galifianakis
- 22-pound cat traps family in bedroom
- Thong-clad man steals superhero costume
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'