Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: January 15
POSTED: 6:48 PM Jan 14 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Jan 15 2014
Columbus heads home from the New World, Martin Luther King Jr. is born, the first Super Bowl is played, and Capt. Chesley B. "Sully" Sullenberger becomes a hero, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- 22-pound cat traps family in bedroom
- Thong-clad man steals superhero costume
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk