Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: January 11
POSTED: 2:39 PM Jan 10 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Jan 11 2013
A U.S. marshal dies in the line of duty for the first time, a landmark report points to the hazards of smoking, the designated hitter comes into play, and Beckham heads to America, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Reports: 10,000 doves searched by police in China
- Accused doughnut truck thief drops pastry, surrenders
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- Strong cologne leads cops to hiding criminal
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?