Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: January 11
POSTED: 2:39 PM Jan 10 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Jan 11 2013
A U.S. marshal dies in the line of duty for the first time, a landmark report points to the hazards of smoking, the designated hitter comes into play, and Beckham heads to America, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Police: Man hid drugs in D.A.R.E. stuffed animal
- Teen petitions to get cat, lasers in yearbook photo
- Deputy suspended for using taekwondo kick on inmate
- Burger King unveils all-black burger in Japan
- 'Human' loses local election
- Golfer taken to hospital after hit by ball
- Police: Woman on meth pushed man off motorized scooter
- Police: Man broke into bar, took nap in kitchen
- Man commutes 220 miles a day for 'dream job'