Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: January 11
POSTED: 2:39 PM Jan 10 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Jan 11 2013
A U.S. marshal dies in the line of duty for the first time, a landmark report points to the hazards of smoking, the designated hitter comes into play, and Beckham heads to America, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia
- City to remove ban on being annoying