On this day: January 10
Caesar crosses the Rubicon, the London Underground opens, RCA introduces the 45 rpm single, The Beatles' first U.S. record is released, and Wendy's asks "Where's the Beef?," all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- 22-pound cat traps family in bedroom
- Thong-clad man steals superhero costume
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk