On this day: February 7
The Mississippi River is rocked by earthquakes, Baltimore burns, Chaplin debuts "The Tramp," The Beatles arrive in America, and space shuttle astronauts make the first untethered spacewalk, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Cops: Woman swallows stolen ring to 'hide it'
- Russian bank offers cats with mortgages
- 99 cans of beer in a pack
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)