Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: February 6
POSTED: 5:58 PM Feb 05 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Feb 06 2014
The Union gets its first victory of the Civil War, Ronald Reagan is born, The Righteous Brothers hit No. 1, and astronaut Alan Shepard works on his lunar golf game, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Town named 'Jew Killer' eyes name change
- Mom fends off intruder during 911 outage
- Carpenter who cut off fingers makes 'Robohand' with printer
- Rare quintuplet goats born in Oregon
- Swedish man's 3-word obit: 'I am dead'
- Hong Kong in Lego form? Awesome
- 'Elder Scrolls' fans vs. 'Game of Thrones' fans?
- Glacier-like Wyoming landslide causes relaxed evacuations
- How to move a half-mile-long bridge