Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: February 28
POSTED: 10:54 PM Feb 26 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Feb 28 2014
Nylon is invented, the "M*A*S*H" finale draws a record audience, Michael Jackson wins a record eight Grammys, the Gulf War ends, and the Branch Davidian standoff begins, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Police: Man licked cop’s eye during arrest
- NBA player to open Hooters in Russia
- Texting driver who hit cyclist: 'I just don't care'
- Selfie-taker gets kicked in head by train conductor
- 'Pals': Biden, Obama make selfie time
- An accidental car thief: Mom takes wrong car
- Teacher arrested on DUI charge while driving to school
- Family dog called to jury duty in New Jersey
- Mom fends off intruder during 911 outage