On this day: February 26
The Grand Canyon becomes a national park, Michael Jackson's "Thriller" album hits No. 1, a truck bomb explodes under the World Trade Center, and teenager Trayvon Martin is shot and killed, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?
- Woman hitches rides on planes to 46 states
- School bus driver crashes, goes into labor
- Police: Shirtless drunk man took bath in holy water
- Man steals car, drives it to probation meeting
- Cops deliver pizza after driver involved in crash