Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: February 24
POSTED: 12:20 PM Jan 31 2014 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Feb 24 2014
Andrew Johnson is impeached, Johnny Cash performs at San Quentin, the U.S. hockey team wins Olympic gold, and the U.S. Postal Service unveils competing Elvis stamps, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Reports: 10,000 doves searched by police in China
- Accused doughnut truck thief drops pastry, surrenders
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- Strong cologne leads cops to hiding criminal
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?