On this day: February 24
Andrew Johnson is impeached, Johnny Cash performs at San Quentin, the U.S. hockey team wins Olympic gold, and the U.S. Postal Service unveils competing Elvis stamps, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Johns Hopkins mistakenly welcomes wrong students
- Mystery man hands out $100 bills in Massachusetts
- Cremated remains donated to Goodwill
- DNA from beard leads cops to burglar
- Wis. governor's Hanukkah message: 'Molotov!'
- Corrections officer arrested for shoplifting
- Video of 'Calgary's worst driver' goes viral
- Pastor opens church in Buffalo Wild Wings
- Car crashes into garage -- through the roof