Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: February 24
POSTED: 12:20 PM Jan 31 2014 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Feb 24 2014
Andrew Johnson is impeached, Johnny Cash performs at San Quentin, the U.S. hockey team wins Olympic gold, and the U.S. Postal Service unveils competing Elvis stamps, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Chili's cook fired over shirtless kitchen pics
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy