Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: February 24
POSTED: 12:20 PM Jan 31 2014 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Feb 24 2014
Andrew Johnson is impeached, Johnny Cash performs at San Quentin, the U.S. hockey team wins Olympic gold, and the U.S. Postal Service unveils competing Elvis stamps, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes