On this day: February 21
The Washington Monument is dedicated, Alka-Seltzer is sold for the first time, the peace symbol is born, Malcolm X is assassinated, and Nixon heads to China, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Tenant won't pay damages for peeing while standing
- Man bulldozes home, doesn't tell anyone
- Rare frilled shark caught off Australia coast
- Ramen tangles traffic after truck crash
- No jail time for woman who faked daughter's cancer
- Man attacked by owl on morning run
- Man cited for eating burger while driving
- Hundreds of birds covered in mystery 'goop'
- Boy skips party, parents get 'no-show' bill