On this day: February 18
Jefferson Davis becomes the president of the Confederacy, Pluto is discovered, a cow flies, the first Church of Scientology is formed, the Chicago Seven are found not guilty, and Dale Earnhardt dies at the Daytona 500, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- Thousands of wasps found nesting on bed
- Brazilian man declared dead wakes up in body bag