Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: February 15
POSTED: 7:12 PM Feb 14 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Feb 15 2013
The USS Maine explodes mysteriously in Havana Harbor, the teddy bear is born, President Franklin D. Roosevelt survives an assassination attempt, and Jeffrey Dahmer is found guilty, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?
- Woman hitches rides on planes to 46 states
- School bus driver crashes, goes into labor
- Police: Shirtless drunk man took bath in holy water
- Man steals car, drives it to probation meeting
- Cops deliver pizza after driver involved in crash