Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: February 15
POSTED: 7:12 PM Feb 14 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Feb 15 2013
The USS Maine explodes mysteriously in Havana Harbor, the teddy bear is born, President Franklin D. Roosevelt survives an assassination attempt, and Jeffrey Dahmer is found guilty, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy
- Virginia teen to become Honorary Marine after passing
- Teens encounter drunk Santa zombie in home