Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: February 15
POSTED: 7:12 PM Feb 14 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Feb 15 2013
The USS Maine explodes mysteriously in Havana Harbor, the teddy bear is born, President Franklin D. Roosevelt survives an assassination attempt, and Jeffrey Dahmer is found guilty, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Beer thrown at tiger during drunken zoo party
- Drone with drugs, phones crashes outside prison
- New ice cream changes color as you lick it
- Father-to-be takes hilarious 'maternity pictures'
- Cronut creator unveils ice cream sundae in a can
- Plastic surgeon sued over 'cocaine nose' photos
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin