Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: February 15
POSTED: 7:12 PM Feb 14 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Feb 15 2013
The USS Maine explodes mysteriously in Havana Harbor, the teddy bear is born, President Franklin D. Roosevelt survives an assassination attempt, and Jeffrey Dahmer is found guilty, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes