Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: February 12
POSTED: 7:16 PM Feb 11 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Feb 12 2014
Charles Darwin and Abe Lincoln share a birthday, Superman makes his radio debut, President Clinton is acquitted in his impeachment trial, and Charles Schulz dies, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia