Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: December 4
POSTED: 7:14 PM Dec 03 2012 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Dec 04 2013
The U.S. Senate approves America's participation in the United Nations, the "Million Dollar Quartet" jams at Sun Studios, Led Zeppelin disbands, and Pan Am collapses, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Scientist stumbles upon puppy-sized spider
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy