Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: December 21
POSTED: 12:02 AM Dec 21 2012 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Dec 21 2012
The Pilgrims land on Plymouth Rock, the first crossword puzzle is published, "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" premieres, Gen. Patton dies, and Elvis visits Nixon at the White House, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Funeral home offers drive-thru visitation
- Daredevil dachshund 'loves' first skydive
- 'Nude' women's cycling uniforms raise eyebrows
- Coyote found napping in Ariz. fireplace
- Pizza Hut outlet drops 'free small animal' deal
- Pomeranian disappears: Did he become dinner?
- Police: Man hid drugs in D.A.R.E. stuffed animal
- Teen petitions to get cat, lasers in yearbook photo
- Deputy suspended for using taekwondo kick on inmate