Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: December 21
POSTED: 12:02 AM Dec 21 2012 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Dec 21 2012
The Pilgrims land on Plymouth Rock, the first crossword puzzle is published, "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" premieres, Gen. Patton dies, and Elvis visits Nixon at the White House, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Drunk passenger throws prosthetic leg at flight crew
- Beer thrown at tiger during drunken zoo party
- Drone with drugs, phones crashes outside prison
- New ice cream changes color as you lick it
- Father-to-be takes hilarious 'maternity pictures'
- Cronut creator unveils ice cream sundae in a can
- Plastic surgeon sued over 'cocaine nose' photos
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months