On this day: April 8
The Venus de Milo is uncovered, Pablo Picasso dies, Hank Aaron belts a milestone home run, "The Godfather Part II" makes Oscar history, and Somali pirates briefly seize an American vessel, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Town named 'Jew Killer' eyes name change
- Mom fends off intruder during 911 outage
- Carpenter who cut off fingers makes 'Robohand' with printer
- Rare quintuplet goats born in Oregon
- Swedish man's 3-word obit: 'I am dead'
- Hong Kong in Lego form? Awesome
- 'Elder Scrolls' fans vs. 'Game of Thrones' fans?
- Glacier-like Wyoming landslide causes relaxed evacuations
- How to move a half-mile-long bridge