On this day: April 8
The Venus de Milo is uncovered, Pablo Picasso dies, Hank Aaron belts a milestone home run, "The Godfather Part II" makes Oscar history, and Somali pirates briefly seize an American vessel, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Reports: 10,000 doves searched by police in China
- Accused doughnut truck thief drops pastry, surrenders
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- Strong cologne leads cops to hiding criminal
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?