On this day: April 8
The Venus de Milo is uncovered, Pablo Picasso dies, Hank Aaron belts a milestone home run, "The Godfather Part II" makes Oscar history, and Somali pirates briefly seize an American vessel, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Kittens accidentally packed in box, shipped
- Police: Man licked cop’s eye during arrest
- Texting driver who hit cyclist: 'I just don't care'
- Selfie-taker gets kicked in head by train conductor
- 'Pals': Biden, Obama make selfie time
- An accidental car thief: Mom takes wrong car
- Teacher arrested on DUI charge while driving to school
- Family dog called to jury duty in New Jersey
- Mom fends off intruder during 911 outage