On this day: April 5
George Washington issues the first presidential veto, the greatest hits album is born, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar captures the NBA's career scoring title, and Nirvana lead singer Kurt Cobain kills himself, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Reports: 10,000 doves searched by police in China
- Accused doughnut truck thief drops pastry, surrenders
- Strong cologne leads cops to hiding criminal
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?