Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: April 3
POSTED: 6:52 PM Mar 29 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Apr 03 2014
The Pony Express begins, outlaw Jesse James is killed, the convicted Lindbergh baby kidnapper dies in the electric chair, the Unabomber is captured, and Iowa legalizes gay marriage, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin
- Man uses bedsheets to escape from jail
- Driver falls asleep, sparks fire in Oregon
- Cops: Times Square Spider-Man punches officer
- Man's 41 Homer Simpson tattoos set world record
- Police solve 'creepy' porcelain doll mystery
- Man claims his penis was mistakenly amputated
- Naked thieves steal 60 burgers from Florida eatery