Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: April 3
POSTED: 6:52 PM Mar 29 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Apr 03 2014
The Pony Express begins, outlaw Jesse James is killed, the convicted Lindbergh baby kidnapper dies in the electric chair, the Unabomber is captured, and Iowa legalizes gay marriage, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Town named 'Jew Killer' eyes name change
- Mom fends off intruder during 911 outage
- Carpenter who cut off fingers makes 'Robohand' with printer
- Rare quintuplet goats born in Oregon
- Swedish man's 3-word obit: 'I am dead'
- Hong Kong in Lego form? Awesome
- 'Elder Scrolls' fans vs. 'Game of Thrones' fans?
- Glacier-like Wyoming landslide causes relaxed evacuations
- How to move a half-mile-long bridge