On this day: April 3
The Pony Express begins, outlaw Jesse James is killed, the convicted Lindbergh baby kidnapper dies in the electric chair, the Unabomber is captured, and Iowa legalizes gay marriage, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Johns Hopkins mistakenly welcomes wrong students
- Mystery man hands out $100 bills in Massachusetts
- Cremated remains donated to Goodwill
- DNA from beard leads cops to burglar
- Wis. governor's Hanukkah message: 'Molotov!'
- Corrections officer arrested for shoplifting
- Video of 'Calgary's worst driver' goes viral
- Pastor opens church in Buffalo Wild Wings
- Car crashes into garage -- through the roof