On this day: April 3
The Pony Express begins, outlaw Jesse James is killed, the convicted Lindbergh baby kidnapper dies in the electric chair, the Unabomber is captured, and Iowa legalizes gay marriage, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Tenant won't pay damages for peeing while standing
- Was King Tut's beard broken, glued back on?
- Man bulldozes home, doesn't tell anyone
- Rare frilled shark caught off Australia coast
- Ramen tangles traffic after truck crash
- No jail time for woman who faked daughter's cancer
- Man attacked by owl on morning run
- Man cited for eating burger while driving
- Hundreds of birds covered in mystery 'goop'