On this day: April 3
The Pony Express begins, outlaw Jesse James is killed, the convicted Lindbergh baby kidnapper dies in the electric chair, the Unabomber is captured, and Iowa legalizes gay marriage, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- TSA: 94-year-old tried to bring gun on plane
- Stray dog follows racers through Amazon
- Man finds his lost dog for sale on Craigslist
- Drunk man frees horses from Ore. stable
- Tetley insures taste buds of its $1.6 million 'tea tester'
- This bus runs on human waste
- Town nixes naming park for Pooh due to gender
- Super sad bicyclist just wanted some Taco Bell
- Man stung more than 100 times by swarm of bees