On this day: April 23
Shakespeare dies, the first public school in the U.S. opens, Wrigley Field opens, The Rolling Stones release "Sticky Fingers," Coca-Cola releases New Coke, and the first YouTube video is uploaded, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Funeral home offers drive-thru visitation
- Daredevil dachshund 'loves' first skydive
- 'Nude' women's cycling uniforms raise eyebrows
- Coyote found napping in Ariz. fireplace
- Pizza Hut outlet drops 'free small animal' deal
- Pomeranian disappears: Did he become dinner?
- Police: Man hid drugs in D.A.R.E. stuffed animal
- Teen petitions to get cat, lasers in yearbook photo
- Deputy suspended for using taekwondo kick on inmate