On this day: April 23
Shakespeare dies, the first public school in the U.S. opens, Wrigley Field opens, The Rolling Stones release "Sticky Fingers," Coca-Cola releases New Coke, and the first YouTube video is uploaded, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- 99 cans of beer in a pack
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- Thousands of wasps found nesting on bed