On this day: April 23
Shakespeare dies, the first public school in the U.S. opens, Wrigley Field opens, The Rolling Stones release "Sticky Fingers," Coca-Cola releases New Coke, and the first YouTube video is uploaded, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Teacher arrested on DUI charge while driving to school
- Mom fends off intruder during 911 outage
- Family dog called to jury duty in New Jersey
- Flight attendant brings comedy to safety talk
- Couple drives stolen car to court, police say
- Town named 'Jew Killer' eyes name change
- Carpenter who cut off fingers makes 'Robohand' with printer
- Rare quintuplet goats born in Oregon
- Swedish man's 3-word obit: 'I am dead'