Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: April 11
POSTED: 4:27 PM Apr 08 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Apr 11 2014
Napoleon abdicates, Bob Dylan makes his professional debut, the Apple I is created, Idi Amin is deposed, and Halley's Comet does a cosmic drive-by of the Earth, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- 99 cans of beer in a pack
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- Thousands of wasps found nesting on bed