Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: April 11
POSTED: 4:27 PM Apr 08 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Apr 11 2014
Napoleon abdicates, Bob Dylan makes his professional debut, the Apple I is created, Idi Amin is deposed, and Halley's Comet does a cosmic drive-by of the Earth, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin
- Man uses bedsheets to escape from jail
- Driver falls asleep, sparks fire in Oregon
- Cops: Times Square Spider-Man punches officer
- Man's 41 Homer Simpson tattoos set world record
- Police solve 'creepy' porcelain doll mystery
- Man claims his penis was mistakenly amputated