On this day: April 11
Napoleon abdicates, Bob Dylan makes his professional debut, the Apple I is created, Idi Amin is deposed, and Halley's Comet does a cosmic drive-by of the Earth, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Tenant won't pay damages for peeing while standing
- Was King Tut's beard broken, glued back on?
- Man bulldozes home, doesn't tell anyone
- Rare frilled shark caught off Australia coast
- Ramen tangles traffic after truck crash
- No jail time for woman who faked daughter's cancer
- Man attacked by owl on morning run
- Man cited for eating burger while driving
- Hundreds of birds covered in mystery 'goop'