Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: April 10
POSTED: 11:21 AM Apr 08 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Apr 10 2014
The first Arbor Day is celebrated, the Titanic sets sail, "The Great Gatsby" is published, Paul McCartney quits The Beatles, and the U.S. and China engage in "ping-pong diplomacy," all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?
- Woman hitches rides on planes to 46 states
- School bus driver crashes, goes into labor
- Police: Shirtless drunk man took bath in holy water