BRISTOL, Tenn. - The National College of Business and Technology is partnering with Express Employment Professionals to host a career fair on Wednesday.
The career fair will begin at 9:30 Wednesday morning in Bristol, Tennessee.
On-the-spot interviews will be available with immediate openings available for office professionals. Individuals with accounting and information systems experience are encouraged to attend.
The event is free and open to the public.
You can call the career center director Rodney Freeman at (423) 878-4440 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane