As previously reported back in September 2013 Gina Bradley was indicted on 8 counts of giving false statements on her connection with her employment at the nursing home “Brian Center”. News 5 WCYB checked U.S. district court records that show Bradley pled guilty to giving a false statement about health care. In 2010 investigators raided the nursing home and say they found patients in poor quality care. Gina Bradley is set to be sentenced on May 7th.
New Photos & Videos
- Local man drowns after trying to save three daughters from current in N.C.
- Johnson City man arrested on child abuse charges
- Crystal meth ‘baggies’ found in woman’s bra while being booked into jail
- Clinton's image at lowest level in 24 years
- Abingdon man indicted for killing father
- Alpha Natural Resources emerges from bankruptcy
- Police investigating vandalism of headstone in Washington County, Tenn.
- Man, 62, gets stuck in mud playing 'Pokemon Go'
- We Salute You: Tyler Blankenship, Abingdon, Va.
- Sen. Warner responds to Trump's attack on Kaine
- We Salute You: Jerry Cropper, Council, Va.
- Trump appears in Roanoke for town hall event
- Golf tournament to be held to raise money for JT Brooks
- Tuesday Afternoon's StormTrack 5 Forecast Video 7-26-16
- Tennessee Highway Patrol conducts truck inspections weekly
- Tonight's StormTrack 5 Forecast, July 26, 2016