As previously reported back in September 2013 Gina Bradley was indicted on 8 counts of giving false statements on her connection with her employment at the nursing home “Brian Center”. News 5 WCYB checked U.S. district court records that show Bradley pled guilty to giving a false statement about health care. In 2010 investigators raided the nursing home and say they found patients in poor quality care. Gina Bradley is set to be sentenced on May 7th.
New Photos & Videos
- Police investigating deadly crash in Lee County
- UPDATE: No bomb on property of local car dealer
- Black Lives Matter march in Bluff City
- Bristol company looking for a dozen full-time employees
- Former Greeneville business owner found guilty on tax charges
- Man intentionally crashes into another car
- Bristol Ball Corp. closure leaves employees feeling 'numb'
- A Bristol business wants people to escape