As previously reported back in September 2013 Gina Bradley was indicted on 8 counts of giving false statements on her connection with her employment at the nursing home “Brian Center”. News 5 WCYB checked U.S. district court records that show Bradley pled guilty to giving a false statement about health care. In 2010 investigators raided the nursing home and say they found patients in poor quality care. Gina Bradley is set to be sentenced on May 7th.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin
- Man uses bedsheets to escape from jail
- Driver falls asleep, sparks fire in Oregon
- Cops: Times Square Spider-Man punches officer
- Man's 41 Homer Simpson tattoos set world record
- Police solve 'creepy' porcelain doll mystery
- Man claims his penis was mistakenly amputated
- Naked thieves steal 60 burgers from Florida eatery