BRISTOL, Tenn. - More people are coming forward to file reports at the Bristol Tennessee Police Department regarding a dentist.
At least 10 more reports have been filed. Officers are investigating Dr. Hardev Patel, a dentist on 11-E after 35 patients came forward with complalints.
Police say they're up to 45 people claiming they paid for dentures and other dental work, but claim they got nothing at Dr. Patel's business, Quality Denture Care.
The case is still under investigation.
Officers say they'll work with the district attorney to see if charges will be filed.
- ETSU student arraigned, has November court date
- Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- Updated Search underway for endangered child and suspected kidnapper
- ETSU protest crasher appears in court, peaceful rally continues on campus
- Tennessee Highway Patrol alerts drivers about gunshots on I-81