BRISTOL, Tenn. - More people are coming forward to file reports at the Bristol Tennessee Police Department regarding a dentist.
At least 10 more reports have been filed. Officers are investigating Dr. Hardev Patel, a dentist on 11-E after 35 patients came forward with complalints.
Police say they're up to 45 people claiming they paid for dentures and other dental work, but claim they got nothing at Dr. Patel's business, Quality Denture Care.
The case is still under investigation.
Officers say they'll work with the district attorney to see if charges will be filed.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day