BRISTOL, Tenn. - More people are coming forward to file reports at the Bristol Tennessee Police Department regarding a dentist.
At least 10 more reports have been filed. Officers are investigating Dr. Hardev Patel, a dentist on 11-E after 35 patients came forward with complalints.
Police say they're up to 45 people claiming they paid for dentures and other dental work, but claim they got nothing at Dr. Patel's business, Quality Denture Care.
The case is still under investigation.
Officers say they'll work with the district attorney to see if charges will be filed.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend