Two people are facing drug charges after police conducted an undercover drug sting.
David Frank Lynch Jr. and Zachary Lee Simpson are both behind bars on several drug-related charges.
Watauga County Sheriff's and Boone police officers conducted an undercover operation in which they purchased marijuana.
Following the undercover operation, a search warrant was executed.
Detectives seized 593 grams of marijuana.
The marijuana had an estimated street value of $4,000 - $6,000.
Both men are being held at the Watauga County Detention Center on a $10,000 bond.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University