Two people are facing drug charges after police conducted an undercover drug sting.
David Frank Lynch Jr. and Zachary Lee Simpson are both behind bars on several drug-related charges.
Watauga County Sheriff's and Boone police officers conducted an undercover operation in which they purchased marijuana.
Following the undercover operation, a search warrant was executed.
Detectives seized 593 grams of marijuana.
The marijuana had an estimated street value of $4,000 - $6,000.
Both men are being held at the Watauga County Detention Center on a $10,000 bond.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane