Two people are facing drug charges after police conducted an undercover drug sting.
David Frank Lynch Jr. and Zachary Lee Simpson are both behind bars on several drug-related charges.
Watauga County Sheriff's and Boone police officers conducted an undercover operation in which they purchased marijuana.
Following the undercover operation, a search warrant was executed.
Detectives seized 593 grams of marijuana.
The marijuana had an estimated street value of $4,000 - $6,000.
Both men are being held at the Watauga County Detention Center on a $10,000 bond.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect