WATAUGA COUNTY, N.C. - On June 2, 2014, Narcotics Detectives from the Watauga County Sheriff's Office seized Methamphetamine precursors just feet from the property of 225 Linda Lane, Vilas, NC 28692. A further search of the property revealed additional precursors located on the property of 225 Linda Lane.
Information was provided to Detectives that methamphetamine was being manufactured on the property, which initiated the investigation. As a result of the investigation, Detectives seized multiple precursor items used in the manufacturing process, as well as evidence indicating that methamphetamine had been recently manufactured.
Pamela Council Osborne, 42, of 225 Linda Lane, Vilas, NC 28692, was charged with Conspiracy to Manufacture Marijuana, Manufacture Methamphetamine, Possession of Methamphetamine and Possession of Meth Precursors.
Michael Foster Laird, 41, of 225 Linda Lane, Vilas, NC 28692, was charged with Conspiracy to Manufacture Marijuana, Manufacture Methamphetamine, Possession of Methamphetamine, Possession of Meth Precursors, and Possession of Pseudoephedrine after a Meth Conviction.
Osborne and Laird were arrested and taken to the Watauga County Detention Facility in lieu of a $100,000 secured bond. They are scheduled to appear in District Court on July 25, 2014.
- Updated Man accused of killing father in Buchanan County appears in court
- Highway 421 closed Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley
- Virginia state trooper charged with solicitation of prostitution
- Parents of 11-year-old convicted murderer sued in Jefferson County
- Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests