BUNCOMBE COUNTY, N.C. - The Buncombe County, North Carolina Sheriff's Office needs help finding a man wanted on a murder warrant.
Officers say Mack Chason Glisson is charged with first degree murder in connection with the death of an Alexander, North Carolina woman.
Officers say Glisson was last seen driving a white 2003 Chevy truck with an extended cab and four doors. The license plate number is DY5619.
Glisson is described as about 6-feet tall with light hair and a scar on his forehead.
Officers say Glisson is considered armed and dangerous; you should not try to confront him.
Contact the Buncombe County Sheriff's Office if you see Glisson or the truck at (828) 250-6670.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone