No-fly zones: Where can planes fly?
The crash of Malaysian airlines flight 17 in eastern Ukraine and a recent ban on flights to Israel due to violence near the airport in Tel Aviv has raised questions about which conflict-riddled areas of the world it is safe for commercial jets to travel. Take a look at strict no-fly zones as well as conflict zones, over which it's up to the airlines to decide whether or not to fly.
Around The Watercooler
- Johns Hopkins mistakenly welcomes wrong students
- Mystery man hands out $100 bills in Massachusetts
- Cremated remains donated to Goodwill
- DNA from beard leads cops to burglar
- Wis. governor's Hanukkah message: 'Molotov!'
- Corrections officer arrested for shoplifting
- Video of 'Calgary's worst driver' goes viral
- Pastor opens church in Buffalo Wild Wings
- Car crashes into garage -- through the roof