No-fly zones: Where can planes fly?
The crash of Malaysian airlines flight 17 in eastern Ukraine and a recent ban on flights to Israel due to violence near the airport in Tel Aviv has raised questions about which conflict-riddled areas of the world it is safe for commercial jets to travel. Take a look at strict no-fly zones as well as conflict zones, over which it's up to the airlines to decide whether or not to fly.
Around The Watercooler
- Marijuana advocate ousted from church
- Fugitive found 'enjoying a bowl of salad' in closet
- Chili's cook fired over shirtless kitchen pics
- Scientist stumbles upon puppy-sized spider
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes