No-fly zones: Where can planes fly?
The crash of Malaysian airlines flight 17 in eastern Ukraine and a recent ban on flights to Israel due to violence near the airport in Tel Aviv has raised questions about which conflict-riddled areas of the world it is safe for commercial jets to travel. Take a look at strict no-fly zones as well as conflict zones, over which it's up to the airlines to decide whether or not to fly.
Around The Watercooler
- First Las Vegas White Castle opens to feeding frenzy
- Candy shop makes edible deflated football
- Wrongfully convicted man awarded $6M
- Kerry fined for not shoveling snow from sidewalk
- Frozen feat: Man climbs icy Niagara Falls
- Scientists may resurrect beer from 1840s shipwreck
- Astronomy first: 'Super Saturn' rings
- Comcast changes customer name to profanity
- 'Mr. Incredible' convicted on assault charges