No-fly zones: Where can planes fly?
The crash of Malaysian airlines flight 17 in eastern Ukraine and a recent ban on flights to Israel due to violence near the airport in Tel Aviv has raised questions about which conflict-riddled areas of the world it is safe for commercial jets to travel. Take a look at strict no-fly zones as well as conflict zones, over which it's up to the airlines to decide whether or not to fly.
Around The Watercooler
- Strong cologne leads cops to hiding criminal
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?
- Woman hitches rides on planes to 46 states
- School bus driver crashes, goes into labor