Make your mark in the Tri-Cities! WCYB-TV seeks an aggressive, passionate News Reporter.
This position requires someone with previous TV news shooting, writing and editing experience. Qualified candidates must be able to gather facts, write accurate, interesting and informative stories and report live from the field and on set.
Candidates must have great writing and storytelling skills for TV and the web. You'll also need excellent shooting and non-linear editing skills.
You must be able to work under deadline pressure and meet deadlines. We also prefer someone with significant live experience and the skills to generate and produce enterprise stories.
If interested, send DVD or web link to:
Ken Smith News Director WCYB News 5 101 Lee Street Bristol, VA 24201
No calls please.
WCYB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- New Four months after Johnson City murder, still no suspect
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- UPDATE: Fresh leads develop in Christmas Eve murder
- Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides