Make your mark in the Tri-Cities! WCYB-TV seeks an aggressive, passionate News Reporter.
This position requires someone with previous TV news shooting, writing and editing experience. Qualified candidates must be able to gather facts, write accurate, interesting and informative stories and report live from the field and on set.
Candidates must have great writing and storytelling skills for TV and the web. You'll also need excellent shooting and non-linear editing skills.
You must be able to work under deadline pressure and meet deadlines. We also prefer someone with significant live experience and the skills to generate and produce enterprise stories.
If interested, send DVD or web link to:
Ken Smith News Director WCYB News 5 101 Lee Street Bristol, VA 24201
No calls please.
WCYB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- New 2-year-old drowns in North Carolina swimming pool
- New South Dakota teen with cancer gets OK to walk at graduation
- 2 juveniles charged in former Kingsport IGA building fire
- New resource plans to help mothers bearing drug addicted babies in Tri-Cities
- Many busy picking up the pieces after severe storms strike our region