Make your mark in the Tri-Cities! WCYB-TV seeks an aggressive, passionate News Reporter.
This position requires someone with previous TV news shooting, writing and editing experience. Qualified candidates must be able to gather facts, write accurate, interesting and informative stories and report live from the field and on set.
Candidates must have great writing and storytelling skills for TV and the web. You'll also need excellent shooting and non-linear editing skills.
You must be able to work under deadline pressure and meet deadlines. We also prefer someone with significant live experience and the skills to generate and produce enterprise stories.
If interested, send DVD or web link to:
Ken Smith News Director WCYB News 5 101 Lee Street Bristol, VA 24201
No calls please.
WCYB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Updated Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event