A new traffic signal could soon be going up in Johnson City, near ETSU. Tonight at the regularly scheduled commission meeting it will be voted on for approval. If it is approved, the light would go at the intersection of State of Franklin Road with Harris Drive West and John Robert Bell Drive. If it goes ahead as planned the cost of putting in the light would come directly from the Federal Surface Transportation Program.
New Photos & Videos
- Funeral Arrangements Released for Dr. Ralph Stanley
- Ralph Stanley dead at the age of 89
- Man arrested on meth charges after leading officers on foot chase
- 2 dead, several injured at Fort Worth dance studio shooting
- Gardner found not guilty in stabbing death of Huey Stanley Jr.
- Marion construction to impact water service
- Fans travel from all over for the Red Bull Tennessee National
- Deadly flooding sweeps across West Virginia
- Reaction to passing of Dr. Ralph Stanley
- Breaking down the West Virginia floods
- We Salute You: Marion Cannon, Chilhowie, Va.
- Friday Night's StormTrack 5 Forecast: 06-24-16
- Ken Roczen continues his 450 dominance with a win at Muddy Creek
- Pet fish receives prosthetic eye
- Weekend Drive: Watauga Lake paddleboarding
- Saturday Night's StormTrack 5 Forecast: 06-25-16