A new traffic signal could soon be going up in Johnson City, near ETSU. Tonight at the regularly scheduled commission meeting it will be voted on for approval. If it is approved, the light would go at the intersection of State of Franklin Road with Harris Drive West and John Robert Bell Drive. If it goes ahead as planned the cost of putting in the light would come directly from the Federal Surface Transportation Program.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Chili's cook fired over shirtless kitchen pics
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy