A new traffic signal could soon be going up in Johnson City, near ETSU. Tonight at the regularly scheduled commission meeting it will be voted on for approval. If it is approved, the light would go at the intersection of State of Franklin Road with Harris Drive West and John Robert Bell Drive. If it goes ahead as planned the cost of putting in the light would come directly from the Federal Surface Transportation Program.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Reports: 10,000 doves searched by police in China
- Accused doughnut truck thief drops pastry, surrenders
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- Strong cologne leads cops to hiding criminal
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?