BRISTOL, Tenn. - Store walls are going up at the Pinnacle development in Bristol, Tenn.
We learned on Wednesday that shoppers will have seven more stores to visit. The developer told News 5 this is just the beginning.
Michael's, Marshall's and Shoe Carnival have all been added to the Pinnacle roster.
"The key obviously is getting Bass Pro and Belk but once you land the regional anchor and department store, the junior anchors, and the shops, and the lifestyle, and the theater will all fall into place," said Steve Johnson, the developer.
Pinnacle will also have an Ulta Beauty and Kirkland's but the most high tech addition is the "Pinnacle 12" Marquee theater.
"The new theater with stadium seating, with the luxury seating package, state of the art audio and video," said Johnson.
The Pinnacle will also have something for people who want to get outdoors.
"We'll have a lake you can fish," he told us. "We'll have a beautiful waterfall and a place you can picnic."
Johnson told News 5 that he lined these venues up throughout the 27 month long project.
This isn't the last of the big announcements, he said.
"I've got a multitude of retailers and restaurants and of course just did the first round of announcements but they're will be a lot more to come," said Johnson.
He told us the seven new stores, including the theater, should be ready by Spring 2015. The Bass Pro Shop is expected to open in 2014.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash