According to Johnson City Press, East Tennessee education officials have approved of a new location for a school whose doors closed due to a large sinkhole on the premises.
For students who attended Love Chapel elementary school, the Unicoi County board of Education chose property near the Unicoi County Intermediate school.
The students who attended Love Chapel elementary previously were scattered, and placed in different schools around the County.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting