According to Johnson City Press, East Tennessee education officials have approved of a new location for a school whose doors closed due to a large sinkhole on the premises.
For students who attended Love Chapel elementary school, the Unicoi County board of Education chose property near the Unicoi County Intermediate school.
The students who attended Love Chapel elementary previously were scattered, and placed in different schools around the County.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University