According to Johnson City Press, East Tennessee education officials have approved of a new location for a school whose doors closed due to a large sinkhole on the premises.
For students who attended Love Chapel elementary school, the Unicoi County board of Education chose property near the Unicoi County Intermediate school.
The students who attended Love Chapel elementary previously were scattered, and placed in different schools around the County.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane