According to Johnson City Press, East Tennessee education officials have approved of a new location for a school whose doors closed due to a large sinkhole on the premises.
For students who attended Love Chapel elementary school, the Unicoi County board of Education chose property near the Unicoi County Intermediate school.
The students who attended Love Chapel elementary previously were scattered, and placed in different schools around the County.
- Sheriff: Social media rumors concerning Northwood High School being investigated
- Gone without a trace, Honaker man missing for a week
- Bogus Bills Bust: Washington County TN nab another counterfeit cash criminal
- Local healthcare leaders, educators discuss upcoming changes to Affordable Care Act
- For Weston: 'Feed the Fire' honors Kingsport boy's dream