According to Johnson City Press, East Tennessee education officials have approved of a new location for a school whose doors closed due to a large sinkhole on the premises.
For students who attended Love Chapel elementary school, the Unicoi County board of Education chose property near the Unicoi County Intermediate school.
The students who attended Love Chapel elementary previously were scattered, and placed in different schools around the County.
- Updated One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough