Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam announced today that Beretta USA will expand its operations in the U.S. by building a new firearms manufacturing plant in the Gallatin Industrial Park. The announcement of this investment will bring a 45-million dollar facility to Tennessee and bring 300 new jobs to the area. Construction of the facility is expected to be done this year and will make firearms for both sporting and tactical product lines.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin
- Man uses bedsheets to escape from jail
- Driver falls asleep, sparks fire in Oregon
- Cops: Times Square Spider-Man punches officer
- Man's 41 Homer Simpson tattoos set world record
- Police solve 'creepy' porcelain doll mystery
- Man claims his penis was mistakenly amputated