Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam announced today that Beretta USA will expand its operations in the U.S. by building a new firearms manufacturing plant in the Gallatin Industrial Park. The announcement of this investment will bring a 45-million dollar facility to Tennessee and bring 300 new jobs to the area. Construction of the facility is expected to be done this year and will make firearms for both sporting and tactical product lines.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?
- Woman hitches rides on planes to 46 states
- School bus driver crashes, goes into labor
- Police: Shirtless drunk man took bath in holy water