Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam announced today that Beretta USA will expand its operations in the U.S. by building a new firearms manufacturing plant in the Gallatin Industrial Park. The announcement of this investment will bring a 45-million dollar facility to Tennessee and bring 300 new jobs to the area. Construction of the facility is expected to be done this year and will make firearms for both sporting and tactical product lines.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- Thousands of wasps found nesting on bed
- Brazilian man declared dead wakes up in body bag