Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam announced today that Beretta USA will expand its operations in the U.S. by building a new firearms manufacturing plant in the Gallatin Industrial Park. The announcement of this investment will bring a 45-million dollar facility to Tennessee and bring 300 new jobs to the area. Construction of the facility is expected to be done this year and will make firearms for both sporting and tactical product lines.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- No joke: Obama interviewed by Zach Galifianakis
- 22-pound cat traps family in bedroom
- Thong-clad man steals superhero costume
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request