BRISTOL, Tenn. - There's a new judge in Bristol, Tennessee.
Attorney David Tipton was appointed as the new municipal judge. He's filling the unexpired term of Judge Shelton B. Hillman, who recently passed away.
Tipton frequently served as a substitute for Judge Hillman. He's a Bristol native and graduated from ETSU in 1976.
Tipton attended Memphis State University School of Law.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment