BRISTOL, Tenn. - There's a new judge in Bristol, Tennessee.
Attorney David Tipton was appointed as the new municipal judge. He's filling the unexpired term of Judge Shelton B. Hillman, who recently passed away.
Tipton frequently served as a substitute for Judge Hillman. He's a Bristol native and graduated from ETSU in 1976.
Tipton attended Memphis State University School of Law.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City