JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Dozens of jobs are now open in Johnson City and the company that's doing the hiring is working hard to get people into position quickly.
Tupelo Honey Café is hosting a two-week job fair and it started today at the Carver Recreation Center.
The new Johnson City café is opening in June in the historic CC&O Railroad Depot at the corner of West State of Franklin and Buffalo Street.
The restaurant needs servers, hosts, bussers and there are even some management positions available.
We talked to the Senior Director of Human Resources today and she told us they are thrilled to be opening up in Johnson City.
"The community has been fantastic and we've been so excited to be here and already involved," said Caroline Skinner. "We participated in Girls on the Run just this past weekend and it's just been a great community involvement. We're so excited to get here and get plugged in."
The job fair is happening all this week and next week from 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. each day at the Carver Recreation Center on Watauga Avenue.
You can click here to begin filling out an application.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone