BRISTOL, Va. - The Bristol Redevelopment and Housing Authority marked the grand opening of a new pavilion today.
Housing officials say the new pavilion was built after requests from residents.
It's located behind Jones Manor on West Mary Street in Bristol Virginia.
Officials marked the opening of the spot with a ribbon cutting Friday morning.
Jones Manor is part of the Bristol Redevelopment and Housing Authority which provides forty percent of low income renter housing in Bristol.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities