BRISTOL, Va. - The Bristol Redevelopment and Housing Authority marked the grand opening of a new pavilion today.
Housing officials say the new pavilion was built after requests from residents.
It's located behind Jones Manor on West Mary Street in Bristol Virginia.
Officials marked the opening of the spot with a ribbon cutting Friday morning.
Jones Manor is part of the Bristol Redevelopment and Housing Authority which provides forty percent of low income renter housing in Bristol.
- Updated Justin Timberlake on Tenn. voting controversy: "I had no idea."
- Updated Woman pleads guilty in Tenn. drag racing case
- New Man arrested for trying pay with $1 bill altered to look like a $20
- Updated Wife who says lottery is waste of money wins $1 million
- Mistrial for men accused of beating NASCAR's Mike Wallace