BRISTOL, Tenn. - There are some new fees in Bristol, Tennessee.
City councilman Chad Keen tells us you will soon have to pay $2 to drive a car into Steele Creek Park; there will still be free parking outside the park.
Trash bills will also go up by $1 per home.
On June 17th, the Bristol City Council votes on a second reading to create a wastewater utility and set sewer rates for the next year.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane