BRISTOL, Tenn. - There are some new fees in Bristol, Tennessee.
City councilman Chad Keen tells us you will soon have to pay $2 to drive a car into Steele Creek Park; there will still be free parking outside the park.
Trash bills will also go up by $1 per home.
On June 17th, the Bristol City Council votes on a second reading to create a wastewater utility and set sewer rates for the next year.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport