BRISTOL, Tenn. - People visiting Steele Creek Park will have to pay a fee.
There is now a $2 charge to get into the park.
The new fee is part of the plan to help balance Bristol, Tennessee's budget. The park used to have a $1 fee, but it was later removed.
There will still be free parking outside the park.
- Updated Umpire at Little League World Series is from Abindgon
- Updated Take a two-day train excursion through West Virginia
- Updated Workforce development grant providing students training opportunities
- Local kids get an educational tour of the Appalachian Fair
- Lee County man sentenced to 13 years for sexual assault against minor