JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - An old drug with a new twist is hitting the streets of the Tri-Cities.
Narcotics officers say they are seeing more high quality marijuana being sold locally, but they say most of it is not being grown around here.
We'll tell you more about it tonight on News 5 WCYB.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Updated Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash