JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - An old drug with a new twist is hitting the streets of the Tri-Cities.
Narcotics officers say they are seeing more high quality marijuana being sold locally, but they say most of it is not being grown around here.
We'll tell you more about it tonight on News 5 WCYB.
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim
- Buchanan County Sheriff's Office investigates death of elderly man