JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - An old drug with a new twist is hitting the streets of the Tri-Cities.
Narcotics officers say they are seeing more high quality marijuana being sold locally, but they say most of it is not being grown around here.
We'll tell you more about it tonight on News 5 WCYB.
- New UPDATE: Keene sentenced to 60 years
- Convicted cop killer lingering on death row, costly to taxpayers
- Bristol, Va., woman charged with malicious wounding
- Man convicted of vehicular homicide by intoxication denied new trial
- Former Norton parks and recreation supervisor to plead guilty in sex scandal