Nelson Mandela is laid to rest in boyhood hometown
As 95 candles glowed in the background to mark each year of his life, thousands of mourners gathered at Nelson Mandela's state funeral in his childhood village of Qunu. About 4,500 people gathered, including President Jacob Zuma, who sat between Mandela's widow, Graca Machel, and his ex-wife, Winnie Mandela.
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia