A sheriff has identified the three adults slain at a trailer home in far southern Ohio where authorities also found the body of a 7-year-old boy.
The Lawrence County sheriff shared the victims' names after a manhunt ended Friday with the arrest of 23-year-old suspect Arron Lawson, a relative who lived down the road.
Lawrence County Sheriff Jeffery Lawless says Lawson is an outdoorsman and hunter but seemed "worn out from being out in the elements" and didn't flee when confronted Friday.
Lawless identified the victims found Wednesday as a 28-year-old resident of the home, Stacey Jackson, and two relatives who lived at a property on the same road. They are 50-year-old Donald McGuire and 43-year-old Tammie McGuire.
The slain boy, Devin Holston, initially was the subject of a missing-child alert and was later found dead in the same trailer. Lawless says the child's body was apparently hidden.
It's unclear whether Lawson has an attorney.
- New Sullivan County dispatcher honored for successful baby delivery over the phone
- Updated "Wreaths Across America" underway at the Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Updated Students helping fellow students at Science Hill High School
- New UPDATE: Brentwood Academy lawsuit dismissed; Judge orders arrest of attorney
- Virginia jury pays maid's fine after convicting her of stealing rings