A coroner says two teenage brothers who were changing a tire on a manure spreader were killed when the tire exploded on a Pennsylvania farm.
The Cumberland County coroner's office says the 19-year-old and 14-year-old victims were changing the tire on the Lower Mifflin Township farm in central Pennsylvania when the explosion occurred.
Coroner Charley Hall says both brothers were thrown by the Monday night blast and were pronounced dead at the scene of blunt force trauma.
Hall identified the older victim as 19-year-old Douglas Strite, of Mercersburg. The name of Strite's 14-year-old brother wasn't released.
- President Trump and family now land owners in Hawkins County
- Businesses in downtown Marion deck the windows for holiday contest
- UPDATE: Bristol, Tennessee man sentenced to 10 years for child sex crimes
- Sullivan County Highway Department has new tools to clear slippery roads
- UPDATE: Governor Haslam offers $5K reward for info on Bristol Walmart murder