A shooting investigation is underway in Seminole Heights, Florida, police said, where one person was found dead.
No word yet if this killing is related to those occurring in October to three victims, in the same area. However, Police officials are treating the incident as if it is related.
Tampa officers are currently searching for the suspect.
The victim is an adult male with apparent gunshot wounds was found on Nebraska Avenue.
Officers have saturated the area, and are going door-to-door looking for witnesses as well.
It's unclear what type of weapon was used in Tuesday morning's shooting, or if it could be a similar weapon used in the unsolved murders.
A report of shots fired cam into dispatch around 4:51 a.m. and police said they responded within a minute.
There is very little information available. It is also unknown is this an an isolated incident. At the time, investigators said they were still looking for leads.
- Johnson City kids got to 'shop with a cop' for all the gifts on their list
- Dozens gather in Johnson City to remember Sandy Hook tragedy
- Net neutrality repeal worries ETSU students; how it could affect your internet bill
- SINCLAIR CARES: Know your toys and age limits this Christmas season
- United Way Washington County collects $1.5M- short of $1.8M goal