The Lawrence County Ohio sheriff said a missing boy who was sought as authorities investigate the homicides of three adults has been found dead of a gunshot wound.
Devin Holston, 7, who authorities previously said they believed could be in danger, was found dead in the mobile home where the other bodies were discovered, Sheriff Jeff Lawless said during a news conference Thursday. The boy's body appeared to be hidden, according to our sister station WCHS.
Meanwhile, the search for Aaron Lawson, 23, the suspect in the investigation of the four who were found gunned down in a mobile home in Pedro, Ohio, continues.
Lawless said warrants have been issued for three counts of murder and one count of aggravated murder and further charges could be coming.
The sheriff said a massive manhunt involving multiple agencies from several states have been involved in the search. Helicopters and bloodhounds have been used. He said the search has been difficult because the area is heavily wooded and has strip mines and caves.
- Virginia Creeper Trail blazing the path for economic growth in Damascus
- UPDATE: Johnson City woman gets 25 years for rape of a child
- Fallen Las Vegas officer's message: "I've been called home"
- Recovery drug court holds graduation ceremony
- THP searching for driver charged in fatal Washington County, TN crash