Authorities say a landscaper died after being attacked and stung by a swarm of bees while working outside a home on the southwestern outskirts of Tucson.
Drexel Heights Fire District spokeswoman Tracy Koslowski says the man died at the scene Monday morning after firefighters took him inside the home and away from the bees.
Koslowski says no information is immediately available on the condition of a man who lives at the home. She says he was taken to a hospital after being attacked outside the home.
A second landscaper and two firefighters also were stung but Koslowski says they didn't require medical treatment.
No additional information was immediately available on circumstances of the incident.
- Crews out in force to keep roads safe Friday
- Scott County woman plays role of Santa Claus; distributes hundreds of presents to kids in need
- Sheriff: Homicide victim identified in Hawkins County
- Chilhowie's 1970 state championship team ready to 'pass the torch'
- Police: Former Abingdon Ambulance Service employee charged with morphine theft